RECOGNIZED AS “TOP 10 REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT COMPANY-2019”
& “TOP 10 MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING COMPANY-2019”
- Healthcare Tech Outlook magazine selected mr2 as a “Top 10 RCM Company” and MD Tech Review magazine selected us as a “Top 10 Medical Billing Company” for 2019. We are very proud to receive this prestigious recognition. The magazines’ selection panel evaluated revenue cycle management solution providers nationwide and chose the best ones based on their ability to assist companies in overcoming challenges in the RCM and medical billing sector. This annual list of companies is evaluated by peer recommendations and a distinguished panel of experts (CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, CMOs, VCs) with final selection by the magazine’s editorial board. The magazine tells us our selection was influenced by our ‘distinctive differentiators’, client-centric customer service practices and our focus on the ‘one-percenters’, those small but important things that we do for clients. It’s great to see our focus on providing what we have coined as our ‘WOW factor’ has been recognized and appreciated by industry professionals.
To view the Healthcare Tech Outlook company profile and interview with our CEO, just CLICK HERE.
To view the MD Tech Review company profile and interview with our COO, just CLICK HERE.
We are grateful and humbled by the recognition received by these magazines. Frankly, upon being notified of our selection, we were taken aback by the rankings. We are a relatively small and young company. Our culture of integrity and transparency with our clients requires me to state that this does not mean that we are among the ‘Top 10′ biggest medical billing firms in the U.S. nor are we financially among the largest. However, we are a firm of unparalleled commitment to our clients. When we inquired to the magazines why we were nominated, their response was that we are recognized for our transparency, our “one-percenters”, being wholly attentive to our clients’ needs and providing customer service to the highest power. mr2 strives to create meaningful, long-term relationships with our clients by always doing the utmost to serve their interests. Humbly, we feel we are unique in the marketplace and deserve the distinction offered by these awards. We are pleased to readily accept the recognition on the basis of these attributes.
Why is our “WOW” report critical to your practice?
- In 48 hours we invest extensive time and labor to prepare a no-cost, detailed sample analysis explaining why you have thousands of dollars in outstanding insurance A/R. These efforts will validate our knowledge and experience to earn your business.
- Our ‘WOW’ report shows you where your billing company missed the mark. We provide a specific road map to recover significant amounts of lost revenue.
- One of your most valuable but frustrating assets is your insurance accounts receivable. We help doctors just like you recover thousands of dollars in lost A/R.
- We turn aged accounts into real bottom line assets. We put money in your bank that was not there before and was very likely never going to be.
Time is of the Essence
- Insurance A/R is subject to very strict timely filing deadlines. Every day you delay, visualize your claims falling off a cliff, lost forever. With prompt action, we can minimize your loss.
- A/R Recovery is time-intensive and is not something most billers are willing or able to accomplish. We have a team of bulldogs that clamp down and don’t give up the fight.
- We are NOT a collection agency but a team of highly skilled forensic recovery specialists that thoroughly understand claims, coding, and most importantly, we can deliver for you.
- Lost insurance revenue has become a financial crisis and a management headache for so many practices. Let us get you back on track!
mr2 = delivering our services to the highest power.
We are a specialized team in revenue cycle management:
Bulldog tenacity to recover every dollar you deserve
Labor intensive analysis identifying root causes for current A/R issues
Experienced in managing all types of payer claims, denials and appeals
Current with regulatory changes and best practices for maximized reimbursement and compliance
Why it makes good financial sense to outsource to MedXPrime Revenue Recovery:
A 2016 Black Book survey revealed that medical business office outsourcing was slated to increase 30 percent in the next year among practices with 25 physicians or fewer because of declining reimbursement rates and value-based care models.
The survey further reported that 59 percent of medical providers and 86 percent of hospitals said that their organizations plan to eliminate medical billing processes that are resource-intensive, error prone, manual, and back-end. These providers pinpointed five factors other than declining reimbursement that caused their organizations to consider revenue cycle management and medical billing outsourcing, including:
- Inefficient billing processes
- High staff turnover rates*
- Lack of health IT know-how
- Stress of financial and staff management
- Declines in direct patient care time
Claim processing is the economic life blood of a practice and a new or replacement employee in the billing department inevitably leads to slowdown in the processing of claims, which means a slowdown in receiving your money.
82% of practices that elected to outsource business office services in the third quarter of 2015 experienced a decline in the number of rejected claims and the time it takes to collect payments from payers during the first two months after outsourcing implementation.
*According to the US Department of Labor and Statistics, employee turnover can cost a business up to 33% of each employee’s total compensation including both salary and benefits. 97% of independent groups and solo practices reported high business staff turnover rates and 83% of hospital-based physicians said they had difficulties recruiting business office personnel that had experience with ICD-10, value-based care, risk contracting, and MACRA.
We’ll show you things that your current billing staff or billing company probably haven’t shared with you.
You’ll learn if they are doing a good job or, more importantly, if they’re not.
WHAT COULD WE DO FOR YOU?